Saturday, April 9, 2016

The Sedonah Sunn - April 2016 - Don't Let Money Get in the Way!

5th Edition of THE SEDONAH SUNN is out and ready to read.  Special thank you again to my sponsors who support the printing costs.  This month:

The Sedona Meditation Center
Jane Horvitz - Psychic Reader and Spritual Coach

I was guided to write on the topic of money this month as it is Tax Season and I know from talking to many friends we are tired of chasing the dollar to fulfill some dream that never seems to get fulfilled..... if we want change we have to create change.

Enjoy your reading and let me know your feedback.  And if you you know of anyone who would like to sponsor the paper or ust want to be involved because they believe in the cause ---  reach out to me: (928)-821-4144.  Sedonah Sunn




No comments:

Post a Comment